- We aim to become a trusted company loved by our customers.
- We value our employees and our technology, striving to work together to create a positive and optimistic work environment.
- We provide superior products from our proprietary metal and chemistry technology.
- We utilize our rare metal technology, and strive to recycle resources to contribute to the protection of our environment.
- Company name
- Shinko Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Phoenix Minamisemba 6F,
2-1-3 Minamisemba, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 542-0081
Tel: +81-6-6263-6465 (main number/Osaka)
Fax: +81-6-6263-6464 (main number/Osaka)
- Sakai Coastal Plant
- 3-27-13, Chikkoshinmachi, Nishi-ku, Sakai-shi, Osaka 592-8331
Tel: +81-72-245-0751 (main number/Sakai)
Fax: +81-72-245-0723 (main number/Sakai)
- Amagasaki Plant
- 1-1-2, Ohamacho, Amagasaki-shi, Hyogo 660-0095
Tel: +81-6-6419-4871 (main number/Osaka)
Fax: +81-6-6419-0094 (main number/Osaka)
- May 1938
- 100 million yen
- Company Representative
- President: Eishi Izutani
- Major Banks
- MUFG Bank
The Shoko Chukin Bank
Japan Finance Corporation
The Senshu Ikeda Bank
The Nanto Bank
Kansai Mirai Bank
- Extent of ISO 9001 certification
- Development, manufacturing and sales of vanadium compounds, as well as recovery of vanadium from processing residue of heavy oil combustion and heavy oil ash.
(Applicable vanadium compounds)
Vanadium pentoxide (flakes/powder)
Selenium recovery as well as development, manufacturing and sales of selenium compounds.
Indium recovery as well as development, manufacturing and sales of indium compounds.
Tellurium recovery as well as development, manufacturing and sales of tellurium compounds.
- Extent of ISO 14001 certification
- Development, manufacturing and sales of vanadium, selenium, tellurium, indium and their compounds. (including recovery of vanadium from residue of heavy oil combustion and heavy oil ash, as well as recovery of selenium, tellurium and indium from processing raw materials containing rare metals)